Nowadays, usage of the internet is increasing drastically because the internet has become an indispensable tool for information, work, entertainment, and communication. Most people spend half of their time on the internet. But, when people move from one place to another place of their home, they face issues getting access to the internet. And, we know very well how it feels when you do not get an internet connection. So, in this situation, you can use Netgear N300`extender..
To your knowledge, the Netgear extender N300 is a universal device that effectively doubles the operating range of your entire existing network throughout your house. Once you set up the N300 extender via www mywifiext net N300 in your home you can remove the dead zones of WiFi signals. Plus, with the assistance of N300, you improve the strength of your internet network.
If you are thinking of getting the N300 extender in your home then read this post from up to down. Here, we are going to tell you about the three different types of methods to set up an N300 extender. We suggest you don’t skip the points and steps from the post that we mentioned if you want to set up your Netgear extender hassle-free.
Effective Methods N300 Extender Setup
There are three effective methods that we are going to tell you about. All the methods are very easy to perform. You just need to follow one of them according to your comfort. The names of the methods are Manual method, Nighthawk Application, and WPS button. With the assistance of these three methods, you can easily set up your extender in your house. Now, we start with the manual method first.
N300 Extender Setup [Manual Method]
In this method, you need to perform several steps. All the steps are explained in detail. You just need to follow the same steps as outlined below:
- First, you need to unbox your N300 extender.
- Give the power connection to your extender by plugging it into the wall outlet.
- Push the turn button until you see the light on it.
- Now, you need to connect both the device’s Netgear extender and the host router.
Note: you can use the Ethernet cable to make a stable connection between the devices.
- Switch on your computer or laptop.
- Open the latest version of the internet browser.
- Put the extender’s default web address in the URL bar.
- Press the Enter button.
- Now, you will see the Login page of your N300 extender.
- You need to put the correct credentials into the given fields.
To your knowledge, you need to make sure that you use the correct credentials in the given fields because sometimes people use the wrong credential and face the mywifiext local not working issue in iOS devices.
- Click the login button.
- The N300 dashboard will appear where you see the extender setup wizard.
- Now, you need to follow the screen on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
Thus, these are the steps that you need to perform to set up your extender through the manual method.
N300 Extender Setup Via WPS button
If you find the manual method hard to perform then you can use the WPS method because this is one of the easiest methods to set up an N300 extender.
- First, you need to place the N300 extender near the host router.
- Thereafter, locate the WPS button on your extender.
- Once you find the button, press it until you see the light on it.
- You need to perform the same above steps with your host router at the same time.
Thus, these are the steps that you need to perform to set up the Netgear extender through the WPS button.
N300 Extender Setup with Nighthawk App
You can also use the Netgear Nighthawk application to set up your Netgear extender. To configure the N300 you need to download the application on your Smartphone.
To do this, you need to perform the outlined steps:
- Open Play Store or App Store on your Smartphone.
- Search for the Nighthawk app and put it on download.
- Once you download the app on your phone, open it and create the account by giving the asked details.
- Thereafter, you will enter the dashboard of your extender.
- Now, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Thus, these are the effective steps that you need to follow. Moreover, you can also change the netgear_ext SSID of your extender according to your choice through the Nighthawk app.
Now, you know very well about all three methods to set up the Netgear extender N300. You can also set up the Netgear routers by performing the aforementioned methods.